Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Snow Day


I'm so excited! I finally have someone who likes to play in the snow and doesn't mind me taking pictures of them, lol. Daisy loves the snow. She plays in the backyard for about an hour at a time picking up sticks, jumping in snow banks, and running in circles. I have quite the fitness routine now. I don't have alot of winter paper but I did have some Little Yellow Bicyclein my stash. The had a really cute sketch on their blog and I thought it would be perfect to scrap my little Daisy Doodle playing in the snow!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: LYB Winter Woods, Winter Fresh,Winter Words, Skate Scratch, Mocha Java Sweater, Chatter Box Buttons, LYB "5 things envelopes",LYB "25 days" Chipboard Buttons, Prima Flowers, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut, CTMH "Stitched Together" Stamps

7 comments:

  1. Lynn, she is soooo adorable and your LO stunning with all the wonderful layers!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooo cute!! I love love love the photo, the colors and love love love love the number cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, well how cute is she in the snow? Very sweet layout and I really like that cluster of small envelopes! They're cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww Lyne shes adorable.. Love this lo.. Love the funky envelopes! Love what you did here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love your scrapbooking style! This is such a sweet layout and Daisy is so cute! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so beautifully designed! I always learn something whenever I stop by! Love being here and for that I have chosen you as a recipient for the Liebster Blog Award. You know I have been following your blog for some time :) Pop on over to my blog for more details about the award. Look forward to see you as my follower too, thank you and hugs.
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, what a sweet photo and cute design! Love those little envelopes!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.