Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Urban Scrapbook / Practical Scrappers "Daisy Day"


I know what your thinking...here come the Daisy layouts, lol! This is my pretty little girl! She makes me so happy. She is the calmest little girl. Yesterday I was visiting the girls at Urban Scrapbook and Pat gave me this adorable line of paper from Prima to work with. I was so excited to do my first Daisy layout with it. Being part of the design team at Urban is like a dream come true.

I did this layout for the "Polygon 5 sided" reveal at Practical Scrappers. I decided to use hexagons..and took inspiration from one of NikkiARNGwife's layouts at Scrapbook.com. She is an amazing digital artist, and I wanted to try doing it the traditional way.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn
Supplies all from Urban Scrapbook

                                       Prima Songbird "Sunrise"
         "Jotz"
             "Lineage"
          "Title It"
                      Alphabet Stickers
                    Vinetta Flowers
       Art Tiles








11 comments:

  1. awwwww so cute Lynn!! Love the soft colors you used.. Great lo!! Soft and cute puppy!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet photo! Love the layout...pretty papers and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely soft colors and a sweety on the photo..great page!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeee that photo, the hexagons and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daisy is absolutely adorable! What kind of dog is she? I love that photo so much!!!! And wow - you scrapped it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daisy is so cute-she looks like a stuffed animal!! LOL
    Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful! I love those pretty papers and the flowers! hugs, martina (in Calgary, we have to get together one day!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really loving those shaped backgrounds! They showcase the photo so nicely! But how could that picture not look good? I just want to squeeze her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin the hexagons, Lynn! Wonderful page!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.