Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bo Bunny - Detour Layout Class with Guess Who?

Morning everyone! I was excited to see this sneak peek of the new Bo Bunny class that's starting in September. It's a layout class featuring the new Detour collection. And..(drum roll please)... my layouts are the two in the class!! It was one of the first assignments I had as a guest designer. I was sooooo nervous. It's one thing to put up my layouts on my blog...but having them featured in a class??? YIKES! It was alot of fun playing with the collection though. That's all for today my friends, I just wanted to share my news! Hope your all having a Scrap Fabulous Day!



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the blog class! I'm sure it will be great! Congrats again on being a Guest Designer at Bo Bunny! You're going to be fantastic...I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are great news!! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic news Lynn! Congrats! Bo Bunny is lucky to have you on board :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.