Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fall

Morning Again, lol... Yesterday I was at Urban Scrapbook picking up my next page assignments and came home with this Simple Stories line. What fun little stickers they have. I liked the country fall feel to the project. My assignment was to use the "Snap Pockets". I used the little ones at the bottom and popped the stickers off the page with some pop dots. I used the big pocket for my background for the photos. It didn't turn out quite the way I thought it would, but it's always a journey right? I used the sketch over at Crafting Family for some inspiration on my project. This is my first time playing along!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Simple Stories Harvest Fare "Homespun", Harvest Blessings", "Homemade Happiness", Fundamental Cardstock Stickers, Snap Pockets, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut

14 comments:

  1. Super CUTE and FUN! Love how you've embellished this page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning page great fall colors.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great layout!!! Love it Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of nice elements very well designed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, there's so much to appreciate here including the fabulous details on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wonderful and cute! lovely photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love love the colors, the Fall embellies and LOVING the apples!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous LO!! Simply Stories has some wonderful papers!! You rocked this set for sure! Love the new fall blog look! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous layout! I love fall, although here in the metro Phoenix area we don't get the fall colors until Dec. or Jan. Thank you for the warm welcome to LGS! Excited to get to know everyone better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweet friend whattttt a beautiful fall design love it !!

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Lynn!! This was one of my favorites lines released from Summer CHA!! You did such an awesome job with it on this page!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this paper line and it's perfect with your pictures ~ love it!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog ~ it's so nice to "meet" you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this paper line and it's perfect with your pictures ~ love it!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog ~ it's so nice to "meet" you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lynn...go visit craftingfamily.blogspot.com to see who the Sketch challenge winner was... :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.