Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My BIG BOY and my Little Girl

 I just had to share some photos, lol. Now this is our family in April 2012...notice the tiny puppy in my arms. This is the day we brought Jax home at 8 weeks old. Little Daisy is cuddling with Nicole and Ashley.
 Now...Jump ahead to August...Miss Daisy is growing but still my little girl.
And...at 6 months old...in just 4 months...my little boy has grown into a REALLY BIG BOY! And to think he has 6 more months of growing to do. But..I wouldn't trade them for the world. The are full of cuddles and kisses and make me smile and laugh every day!





Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

5 comments:

  1. Just like children, they don't stay little for long - LOL. Thanks for sharing! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness....I had no idea the dog would get that big! Great dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMYGOSH!!!! Sooooooooo big now!!! And so BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, they sure have grown a lot in so little time! But they book look so beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there wow beautiful lovely pictures

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.