Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Be Silly Together

Morning Folks! How's your day going? I just got back from a shopping trip..I don't go shopping for myself too often, but today I needed to get out of the house, so off I went. Three stores, three sweaters and a pair of jeans. Ohhh I hate shopping for jeans, they never fit, but none the less I did buy some. Just wanted something new for our trip to the coast. Anyways..the layout! The sketch is from Scrap 365's sketch blog. It looked like a fun one to try. I'm usually the girl who always works with collections, but not today!! A little bit of Basic Grey, a touch of MME and some random chipboard, lol. One minute I look at it and go "yeah that's cute", the next I go "hmmm not so sure" lol. But here it is! The photos are compliments of Chris and Nicole. They are always hamming it up in a photo booth for me. Love these pictures! It was fun to put down the design work and just have some fun. Have a great day my friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: BG Out of Print "Daily News", MME "The Sweetest Thing" Bluebell "Remember", "Bright","Every Day", Random Chipboard pieces, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist "Wheat Beer" TCW templates

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Lynn!! I love the fun photo strip and you've got lots of great embellishments on this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeee the photo booth photos and loveeeeeeee all the circles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout,Lynn! Great clusters of embellishments too. I love photo strips on layouts! Hope you are well !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun LO for these oh so fun photos. Glad you had a nice shopping outing!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the film strip and showcasing the fun couple! Happy Friday Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous take on our sketch challenge, what fun photos too. thank you for taking part:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. just sooo amazing beautiful

    XX carla

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is really cute Lynn, I love the new look of your blog and your photo strip on the layout is a lot of fun! cute embellies too, lots of pretty colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for popping by Lynn.
    It has been a busy season. I think the only thing I like about cooler weather is more indoor time to play in my happy place and catch up with my bloggy friends.
    Keep smiling and creating, You do do the most amazing things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I came to visit from Scrap365 - and I'm glad I need! Not only did I love your page but I also very much enjoyed your cheerful post. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely colours! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous use of the sketch. Love the little details on your layout. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.