Monday, September 10, 2012

Bo Bunny -Adventure

Morning Scrappy Buddies! One of my first assignments with Bo Bunny as their Guest Designer was to do a few layouts for their blog classes. Today my first layout is up. I'm so excited. Working with the Detour collection had endless possibilities. I love the rich colors and all the goodies that come with the collection. I hope you can stop by the blog and let us know what you think! Have an awesome day girls!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
 Bo Bunny DETOUR Collection
,Patterned Paper: Stripe, Globe Trotting, Background "Quotes"
 Brads: Detour
Layered Chipboard, Jewels, Noteworthy,Cardstock Stickers, , Cut Outs, Quotes Chipboard

6 comments:

  1. Super design! Love how you've used this line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Lynn!! I LOVE the word Travel cut from the map pattern and the multiple tags are really fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great, and by the way i adore your lovely doggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GOODNESS! What an extraordinary honour to have your layout featured as a class! Well done, Lynn! This is FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Lynn! And great LO!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome layout, congrats on this feature!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.