Monday, September 10, 2012

Just Me and My Girl Daisy

Today I have one more layout to share. Last week I was at Urban Scrapbook and my sweet friend Pat who also co-ordinates our design team says "Come with me..do I have a challenge for YOU", lol. Oh I love when she says that, lol. When I first saw this Prima line, I had no clue where to even start. One of the sheets had triangles, so I thought..hmmm maybe cut those out and layer them? The next sheet had the flowers on it..hmmm maybe fussy cut those and crackle them? I used some pop dots and layered them over the pattern that was on the third sheet which I used for my background. I'm still trying to figure out just how much crackle something needs, lol. In the end I thought it does look a little "busy" but I did complete the challenge!!! Now I'm tapping my fingers and trying to decide what to do next!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies from Urban Scrapbook: Prima Rosarian Collection " Darby", "Rambler", "Old Garden", "Alba". Flowers Prima Rosarian, Ranger Crackle Clear Rock Candy, Prima Alphabet Stickers

9 comments:

  1. So sweet the page and picture lovely made!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Layout and fine design paper you use

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever Pat throws your way, you rise to the challenge! This is sooo pretty, Lynn! Lovely design! (and I cannot believe how big Daisy is now....wow!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful page! Love the layers and fussy cut flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout Lynn its beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is BEAUTIFUL!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and all the fussy cutting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful page, Lynn. I really love all the flowers and the dark background. And that photo is too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so super cute! Daisy looks like a monster in that photo! LOL! You've done a GREAT job with this line!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful LO of you and Daisy!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.