Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bo Bunny - Big Boy Jax

Happy Scrappy Day My Friends! Today at Bo Bunny our assignment was "Four Legged Friends". Well...I just happen to have a few of those kind of friends, so I am playing along! For this one I'm playing with the new Serenade Collections. I love all the rich colours. I punched the edges of my paper and then put it on another sheet that had some black on it. It was just the right mix to tell the story of my Big Boy Jax! The story of the little 15 pound puppy that stole my heart, then grew into a golden gorilla ( as Nicole calls him). He is my boy, and I love him! On a side note..we leave tomorrow for our four day vacation by the ocean! I'm so excited.I'll see you all when I get back!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Pendant, Garden, Promenade,Sunrise,Dot/Serenade; Antique/Weekend Market
Cardstock: Double Dot Decaf Vintage
Stickers: Treasured Friend Cardstock Sticker; Serenade Combo Stickers
Brads: Serenade Brads
Noteworthy: Serenade
Flowers: Clover Dahlia, Buttercup Daisy; Serenade Petals

10 comments:

  1. Golden Gorilla...well, there's a great description! LOL! I love your bright and sunny layout! Super layered design too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn this is so beautifully designed and the colours and embellishments work so well together. Wishing you a fab Thursday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. this layout is just too cute and i love the fun photo!!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool page great doggy and have a lovely beachy long weekend.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Lynn. Loved it when I saw it at the bobunny blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your layout is awesome (and so is Jax)! He must be so loved! Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun photo, Lynn!! Too, too cute! I love the pretty Greens and Yellows in this collection and you did a beautiful job using them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just saw this on BB's blog!! I love love love that photo!!!!! Toooooooooo cute!! This is BEAUTIFUL!!! I loveeeeeeeee all the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you used this paper. Cute doggie too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful LO!! Jax is such a gorgeous dog!! And wow, has he grown!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.