Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bo Bunny - Apple Cider Mini Album

One of my most favorite things that Bo Bunny sent me were the mini albums for each collection. I LOVE doing mini's. So quick and so fun! This is the second one that I've completed. The other one I'm still waiting for pictures, lol. It was so easy with all the cutouts, flowers, embellishments and patterned paper that go with the album. These are all photos of Ashley and Ryan on our "Buck Lake" photo day. We played by the hay bales and had so much fun. Ryan took most of the photos...because he knows Mom likes lots and lots of pictures. When I told them I was doing this album, Ashley said how much her mom liked the pictures...hmmmm...got me thinking!!! So this album is for Ashley and her Mom.













Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies; Bo Bunny Apple Cider Collection/
Patterned Paper: Afternoon, Pumpkin Patch,Orchard, Autumn, Hickory, Journey
Stickers: We are Family Cardstock Stickers, Giving Thanks Cardstock Stickers, Combo Stickers
Cut Outs: Apple Cider
Flowers: Harvest Orange Daisy, Camp-A-Lot Petals
Noteworthy: Apple Cider
Chipboard: Apple Cider Layered Chipboard
Brads: Apple Cideer
Jewels: Apple Cider
Stamps: Apple Cider
Misc: Wilton Doilies, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut, Rusty Hinge, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist/ Butternut Squash, Wheat Beer, Sweet Clover

9 comments:

  1. Lynn, this has got to be one of the cutest mini's I have seen, the pumpkin shape is just adorable and the photos inside are such nice quality, very nicely done, so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic mini, Lynn! All the photos are soooo beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning albu with cool details.Love the pictures.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your mini Lynn!! Love how you highlighted one photo on each page of the album!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked this mini girl!! I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeee it!!!! BB's minis totally ROCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely stunning - wow. Jaw dropping! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute mini! The photos are just stunning, but then you have some really cute subjects there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! The photos are lovely, and I love the pumpkin shape!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful mini album. You so rocked this Bo Bunny line here!! Thanks for the inspiration!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.