Friday, September 14, 2012

Bo Bunny - Lots of Leaves


Morning Scrappy Friends!! Today at Bo Bunny we have a sketch challenge!! The fabulous Juliana designed this sketch and when I saw it, I knew I had to play along. I saw the flowers and I was hooked!! The photos are from a day at the park when we took a family walk. The kids started playing in the trees and hiding behind the leaves so we started snapping some pictures. I thought they were perfect for the Apple Cider collection which I'm addicted too by the way. Beware...your going to be seeing lots of layouts with this collection, lol

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Hickory, Apple Cider, Autumn/ Apple Cider
Chipboard: Apple Cider Chipboard
Stickers: Apple Cider Combo Stickers
Brads: Apple Cider
Flowers: Buttercup Bouquet,Apple Cider Petals, Harvest Orange Zinnia
Stamps: Apple Cider Clear Stamps

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Fall photos Lynn!! I love the pretty flowers you clustered next to the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally Love this design. Scrap booking is my Passion. )
    custom stickers

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty layout, great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, your photos are awesome---I love fall colors! I love the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gorgeous autumn colours you've used...great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooo gorgeous!!! I love love love those photos!! SO PERFECT for these papers!!!! You are AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This fall LO is gorgeous. We have the best fall colors here in CA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovin' all the yellows! You always make such bright and happy pages, Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty pretty fall page.. You always did gorgeous fall pages. tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous - love these amazing fall colors!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.