Saturday, September 15, 2012

Life is Short and The World is Wide


Hi my scrappy friends!! Hope your all having a wonderful scrapfabulous day! I'm excited because today is the reveal of the new sketch team at Sketchabilities. Karan Gerber designs such amazing sketches and it's an honor to be a part of her team. I had fun with this sketch. I used the new Bo Bunny Detour collection and photos of Ryan and Ashley on our last trip out to the cabin. There is this spot in the middle of the lake that is a sandbar. The water around it is only a few inches deep, so it looks like your standing in the middle of nowhere! It's a favorite spot of boaters to take photos. I'm actually in Victoria today enjoying the ocean and touring the wine country, so  I hope you all can stop by and check out our new design team and play along. See you when I get home!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Bo Bunny Detour Collection, "Stripe","Icons","Destination". Background Paper: Bo Bunny Weekend Market "Vintage Labels", Flowers: Bo Bunny Misteltoe Petals, Camp-a-Lot Petals, Detour Noteworthy, Bo Bunny Very Vintage Double Dot Paper, Misc. Buttons

10 comments:

  1. Lynn this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, the design and LOVING the random circle bits!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely page, Lynn! I like the color combo you used and the photos are full so joy and happiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lynn I totally adore this layout, love everything about it and what fantastic photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it Lynn!! You did an awesome job with the sketch and I love how you tilted the smaller photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This LO is awesome! I love how you used Detour for this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute page, Lynn! LOVE that series of photos across the bottom! You've captured their playful, loving relationship....Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great lo gf. You rocked this line of paper.. Loove!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what an amazing LO!! Love your take on this sketch and this fab combo of colors/designs!! (I sent you an email, thanks for getting back to me when you have a chance.) ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.