Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy Birthday - Bo Bunny





Happy Thursday!! Today at Bo Bunny our assignment was "Stickers, stickers". I've been eyeing up the new Surprise collection and all the bright and fun colors it has, so I decided to make an interactive birthday card for my great-nephew. He loves those books where you look under the flaps, so I thought, how fun would it be to give him a card that would do the same thing. This collection has so many fun stickers, it was hard to choose! I tell you though, it took me longer to make this one, than it did to make an entire layout. Me and cards..hmmmmm, lol. Hope you can pop by Bo Bunny and see what the other designers did with the challenge! I'm heading over there right now!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Confetti, Banners, Dots,Hooray/ Suprise
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Surprise
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard/Surprise
Buttons: Surprise
Noteworthy: Surprise

10 comments:

  1. This card is just super CUTE and full of so many fun things! I like the bright papers and embellishments! Just perfect for a little person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FABULOUS card!!! Thanks for sharing :-) I have a nephew who could really go for the flaps. Oh what the heck! I've got a hubby who would go for the flaps! I love interactive cards. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute Lynn love it for bdays. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is this??!! You did an awesome job with these bright colors, Lynn!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright happy feel about this project, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn, this is really adorable!! I am sure your nephew will love this, it's really fun with all the cute images and bright colors, what a GREAT idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooooooooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love love love those flaps and loving the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulously creative card, Lynn! It's so fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun, bright, cheerful card!! So perfect for a boy birthday!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.