Friday, February 1, 2013

Imagine - Unique Crafters


Happy February Everyone! Today is reveal day at Unique Crafters. Our challenge this month is lace and fabric. I was excited about this project because Katie at Unique said I could do an art journal page for my project. It was fun to use the lace and fabric along with all my fun stamps and paint. That's the fun part of Unique..any project is eligible. Hope you have some fabric and lace in your stash so you can come play along! This will be my last project with the design team at Unique, so I'd like to take the opportunity to thank Katie the team at Unique for the amazing opportunity.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

10 comments:

  1. This looks lovely again Lynn great colorcombo to.
    byebye,lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely again Lynn great colorcombo to.
    byebye,lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers! Love the stamping on this one! Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to start doing some canvas pieces that look similar to this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers, Lynn! These colors are amazing! You are an art journaling wizard these days! Also loving your BB projects. I am so ready to buy everything they offered this winter! I'm such a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *sigh* this is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee the colors, the circles and loving the chevrons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous art journal page. So glad it worked out for you to create it for the challenge!! Love the lace and stamps together! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally, totally awesome ... the detail, the colour, the stamps . everything is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE all that pink...and with the black elements and layering ...this is DIVINE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOve this one! phenomenal art journaling page!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.