Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Live The Life You Imagined - Bo Bunny


Morning Everyone! Today at Bo Bunny our designer challenge was "Pin inspired". Gabrielle picked this gorgeous photo and as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to use the new Isabella collection. The greys, blacks and pinks are just so beautiful. And I'm glad I have our adorable Ashley and all her photos to scrap. Ashley is an amazing artist and I can't wait to see where life takes her. I did some hidden journaling on just how special she is to me. I hope you can stop by Bo Bunny and see what our designers have created today!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Divine, Gossamer, Carissima, Felicity/ Isabella
Stickers: Combo Stickers, Dimensional Stickers/ Isabella
Noteworthy: Isabella
Brads: Isabella
Stamps: Flourishes & Such
Doilies: Bo Bunny

15 comments:

  1. So Beautiful, I really .love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I want this paper collection bad!!!!! I am so jealous you get to play with the yumminess before the rest off us!!!! I can't wait to get this collection!! Thanks for some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love all the beautiful punch work. These certainly are gorgeous papers and just perfect for your lovely subject!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love love love love that photo, the colors and LOVING all the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous layout Lynn, love the flowers and a very fun photo :) love everything you do, always so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn this is beautiful. Saw it on the by blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful page and photo! Love the colors and punch work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome use of the inspiration photo Lynn!! Love the way you picked up the colors and incorporated the texture into your page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page cool photo and a great work with the colors.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are rocking the Bo-Bunny tails off them for sure Lynn.
    Thanks for popping by. Your winter photos and LO below are spectacular.Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning page, Lynn!! You so rocked this beautiful collection!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your work is always an inspiration so beautiful my friend

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful paper strips. Thanks Lynn for always being so kind!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.