Monday, January 21, 2013

Winter Wonderland - Let's Get Sketchy




Morning Friends and Family! Today is Monday, so that means a new sketch up at Let's Get Sketchy designed by our wonderful co-ordinator Brenshevia! I was so anxious to use the Power Mountain collection from Bo Bunny and I thought this was the perfect sketch to use it for. One morning the frost was so heavy on the trees I couldn't help but take some photos. When I see the frost it just makes me love winter! I know, I don't love winter, but on a day like that, it makes me smile. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see some of you at Let's Get Sketchy!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Flakes, Home/ Powder Mountain. Natural Necessities Double Dot
Noteworthy: Powder Mountain
Layered Chipboard: Powder Mountain
Bling: Recollections.
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Doily: Wilton

17 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful collection and you used it perfectly! Those photos are stunning! Fabulous job Lynn! You rocked this sketch! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning with beautiful photos and a great take on the sketch,
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page love the colors and sweet photo's...cool work!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is simply gorgeous Lynn, fabulous take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi friend
    what did you made a beautiful wintery design,those pictures are sooo gorgeous !!!

    Hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, you've made yucky old winter look so beautiful! I love the photos and how you've distressed them to blend into the layout! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love love the colors and loveeeeeeee how you layered the photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful winter page! The trees look "artificial" they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Lo Lynn!! love what you did with that collection

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, love the blues and browns here and the background paper looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These photos are so gorgeous Lynn!! Makes me jealous of our no snow ever, here in the deep South!! :) I love the wood grain pattern you used in the background and the touches of Brown and Blue are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great winter page ... just feels frosty~

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is soooo beautiful! Love the wintery feel.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You rocked those papers, my friend! Such pretty photos, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, what a gorgeous wintry LO!! Love the brown photo framing!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.