Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Wohoooo I'm designing for Quick Quotes in 2013



Happy New Year!!!!

Breathe, Breathe....I was so excited on Sunday night when I received an email from Rhonda at Quick Quotes asking if I would join their design team for 2013! Really??? Me??? When I start dancing around and smiling, my family knows it's Happy Scrappy News time! Then I started to yell... "Guess what?" "Guess what?". My hubby looks at me with that stunned look, lol. I kept dancing around the studio and he just smiled. I'm so honored to be a part of this team of talented artists.I'm so excited to see some friends and familiar faces on the team too.  Looks like 2013 is starting off with a bang. I can't wait to start creating!!!
 Here is the New Team!

 2013 Education Team
New for 2013 we will have a team dedicated to video tutorials!


2013 Quick Quotes Traditional Design Team
Lynn  Shokoples
Rhonda Van Ginkel* (DT Coordinator)

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

14 comments:

  1. Congrats Lynn!! You are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe smiling big for you! Congratulations! such exciting news to start off the new year! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooooo hoooooooooooo!! CONGRATS!!! That's AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are on a roll sweetie-pie! Big congrats!! Can't wait to see your work with this team (and now I know a good place to come to for quote inspiration!!) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! So excited to be working with you again! You are going to love being part of the Quick Quotes team! Congratulations!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Lynn, looking forward to working with you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Lynn! This is going to be so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooohooo congrats!! your resolution came true so fast since yesterday's post lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Lynn!! I can't wait to see your creations for them!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats and a cool 2013.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Lynn! I'm thrilled to be working with you on the Quick Quotes team and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Lynn!! So excited for your Happy News!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Lynn!! I'm so excited for you!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.