Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Beautiful You - Bo Bunny


Morning Everyone! Today at Bo Bunny our assignment was make a card with " lace, flowers and the new bling". How much fun was this playing with the new Isabella collection. I love the pink and grey color combination of this collection. I was so excited to also play with the new doilies from Bo Bunny. Three different sizes..oh my.. and the bling? Ohhhhh your going to love it! So this is my card..and I think it will be for Nicole's birthday!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Isabella
Noteworthy: Isabella
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard/ Isabella
Jewels: Glaze Jewels, Isabella Jewels
Brads: Isabella
Lace: Blush Lace
Blossoms: Blush Bouquet
Doilies: Small Doilies

9 comments:

  1. Very very pretty and girly Lynn, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lynn!!! I love the little peek-a-boo you created with the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this over on BB earlier! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the folded down paper!! GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is positively gorgeous! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and I'm sure she's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are rocking the new Bo-Bunny. Love your LO from today too. Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card with all these gorgeous layers! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. so very pretty card my friend

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.