Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hugs & Kisses

Morning! This is my layout for our display board at Urban Scrapbook. It's so fun to go in and see what's in the kits for the month. I love going into the store and seeing all ten designers take on the kit. This is a line from Fancy Pants collection Love Note. Such pretty colors! I wanted to try something different so I got a little wild wetting and rolling the background, lol. With the black cardstock it almost looks like a picture frame if you see it in real. I didn't even follow a sketch which is very unlike me. I just played and let it happen. This of course is Nicole & Chris hanging out at Zoo lights in Calgary. I loved the hearts above them. So Happy Wednesday everyone, enjoy your day!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Urban Scrapbook Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Flirty, Be Mine,Smitten,Devotion/ Fancy Pants Love Note
Stickers: Fancy Pants Love Note
Ribbon/ Buttons: Misc 

9 comments:

  1. Cute layout! Love the title and the rolled edges look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool work with the papers sweet photo and a lovely page.
    byebey<lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet with beautiful details! Love the distressing, layering, and titlework!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful LO Lynn!!!! Love the hearts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the layers and LOVING those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the hearts too...gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love the distressed/rolled edges! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazingly gorgeous page!!!!!!

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.