Thursday, February 7, 2013

Love - Bo Bunny


Afternoon Scrappy Friends!!! I decided to take a break today and just have some fun! I've wanted to play with the Love Letters Collection from Bo Bunny for awhile now and today was the day. I found a sketch by Page Drafts and thought I would play with it. It was fun to just create. This is hubby and I on our 21st Anniversary. I have a tack board in my studio filled with photos of us together and decided to just grab one and play. Gosh.. this photo was taken in 2005! This year we will be married for 29 years. He is my best friend, my biggest supporter and he means the world to me. I hope your enjoying your day! Now off to play with my new Cameo.. right now it's a love/hate relationship, lol.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Love Letters, Tiles/ Love Letters
Stickers: Combo Stickers, Dimensional Stickers/ Love Letters
Noteworthy: Love Letters
Brads: Love Letters
Flowers: Prima Essentials

13 comments:

  1. What a great layout! You are always so good at layering so many stamps/papers/embellishments and making it look pretty. Such a fun BoBunny collection...love that background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page hunnie! You were so quick to create your page I am amazed he he...Congrats on 29 years of marriage that is fantastic, but surely you must of got married at 10 far out neither of you look old enough he he...Have a fabulous day celebrating hope you both enjoy a day of fun, good food and a few good laughs xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for your grabbing that picture! A perfect design and elements and most importantly, a treasured memory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute collection from BoBunny, and you did an awesome job with it Lynn!! I love the airmail border and all of the cute layering! And don't give up on your Cameo...it can be trial and error!! :) Let me know, if you have anymore questions!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn, I really love this one, I think it's a fave of mine that you've done, love how the teal and the red colors go so well and the design is great, lots of fun things to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This line just has the best colors! Makes it great for any type of celebration like this! Very sweet layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Lynn this is so cute! You are adorable! Great page too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwwwwwww!! This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeee the colors and those hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is such a sweet page! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you've done with these papers, another amazing layout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful page with a sweet photo of you2...29 years married almost ..wauw !
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a wonderful page, Lynn. Your love surely shines here! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your layout is truly beautiful! Such wonderful use of these papers!

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.