Friday, February 15, 2013

Believe You Can And You Will - Bo Bunny



Happy Friday Everyone!! I'm excited to share my layout with you today. Our assignment at Bo Bunny was to showcase one of the new collections. I chose C'est La Vie. I loved all the soft colors and I wanted to play with some blooms and punches! This is a photo of  Nicole. I'm so proud of my girl.. She just got a huge promotion at work and this girl is following her dreams. She is my idol, there are no boundaries for this girl... I love the title because it reminded me of her "Believe You Can and You Will". Hope you can stop by Bo Bunny and see what our other designers created!!! I'm on a little five day holiday with Hubby, so I will see you all when I get back!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper:  La Vie En Rose, Belle,Panache,Deja Vu.Creme De La Creme,Decoupage/ C'est La Vie  Very Vintage Double Dot 6x6 pad
Chipboard: 12x12 Chipboard/ C'est La Vie
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ C'est La Vie
Brads: C'est La Vie
Noteworthy: C'est La Vie
Blossoms: Buttercup Zinnia, Denim Blue Daisy, Clover Bouquet
Doilies: Small, Medium
Stamps: It Is Written, Geometric Patterns

9 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time Lynn! Your layout is beautiful! Love the gorgeous layers! She's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully scrapped! such great papers and colors my friend

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Lynn! I love collection! These colors are amazing and I love how you've used your blooms! Have fun on the getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout - like the papers and the embellishments are pretty without overpowering the photograph. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole is a BEAUTY..and you should be a proud mama for her accomplishments :) Lovely page design,Lynn! The flowers are soooo pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Lynn!! Love how you matted your photo on the Blue paper. It really makes it pop, and of course, those flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! GORGEOUS photo and love love love all the tags!! Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous photo Lynn and I love the LO. Love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous color an layers. Such a beautiful photo and encouraging sentiment!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.