Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day with Quick Quotes



Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!! Hope your day is filled with Love and Laughter. Today at Quick Quotes our designers are sharing some Valentines Cards. This is the one I made using the new Craklin' Rose collection and playing with the new PowderPuff Chalk Inks.. Ohhh I'm in love!!! Have a beautiful day my friends!!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

8 comments:

  1. Cute, cute! The little envelope with hearts is adorable and I like the non-traditional color for Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lynn! I love the little envelope! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy Valentines Day :) yummy little card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!!! This is GORGEOUS! I love love love the colors and the pennants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cool one and a sweetie to
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gorgeous vintage vibe of this card!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.