Saturday, February 16, 2013

Cherish These Moments - Quick Quotes

Good Morning Everyone!!! It's Lynn here today and I'm so excited to get to share my first layout with you that I did for Quick Quotes.  I chose the Cracklin' Rose collection to do my project. I love the warm rich colors and I thought it would be perfect for the photo of my daughter cuddling our new puppy Daisy.



I loved the background paper so much that I used the 6x6 Paper Pad to add some strips to the sides of the photo. I also loved using the Mocha Mama PowderPuff Chalking Ink to add a vintage look to my photo and the paper strips. I used the left over pieces from the strips to punch out some flowers for my layout. Thanks so much for letting me share my project. I hope you all have a wonderful day!


Quick Quote Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Cracklin' Rose 400 , 500,  Cracklin' Rose 6x6 Paper Pad
Quote Bundles: Family
Stickers: Cracklin' Rose Die Cut Stickers
Powder Puff Chalking Ink: Mocha Mama

Other Supplies:
Flowers: Prima
Mist: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Brads: American Crafts, Echo Park
Wilton Doily
Martha Stewart Punch
Twine



9 comments:

  1. That photo is soooooooo precious! I love love love love your lo!! LOVING the colors and those flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page with a verry sweet photo.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful page for that sweet photo, Lynn! Love the design and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful LO and photo. So beautfiul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynn, I love your very relaxed looking photo and these papers look really good with your added flowers. Love the sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute beautiful design

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous colour palette for this sweet photo! Love those side banners! Beautiful page, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.