Friday, February 8, 2013

Picture Perfect - Bo Bunny








Morning Everyone!!! How's your day?? Today at Bo Bunny our designers are showcasing the new Mama Razzi2 collection. I love the colors and the shabby look to this line. I played with the new stamps from Bo Bunny too. They have some fun backgrounds stamps and also stamps for some of the collections. Along with the noteworthy pieces and stickers, this came together quite quickly. These are my silly kids!! The  kids love taking photos in photo booths and I love when they give them to Mom. I think they are "Picture Perfect".

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Shutterbug, Mama Razzi2, Contrast, Oh Snap/ Mama Razzi 2
Chipboard: 12x12 Chipboard/ Mama Razzi2
Stickers: Dimensional Stickers/ Mama Razzi2

Stamps: Mama Razzi2 Clear Stamps, Distressed Textures Stamp

12 comments:

  1. Awesome layout! The Mama Razzi collection is one of my favorites, so I need to pick up this one as well. I love how the patterned papers under the photo strips really help them to pop. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this amazing LO over at BoBunny this morning. So many fabulous details. You rocked the Mama-Razzi2 collection for sure! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout. You've used those photo strips perfectly and this is just the most perfect collection for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this paper range and you've created an amazing page here Lynn, I love the photo booth look about the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Lynn! I loved the original line, and this looks awesome!!! Now you've got me excited! Beautiful job! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love love love this!! LOVING the colors and the layers!! Can't wait to play with this collection!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My new favorite, Lynn!! LOVE the fun photo strips and the layering you added behind them! And the colors on this page look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love this LO Lynn it's amaaaaaaazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! What a breath taking LO!! Fave for me.sooooo gorgous my friend

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous!Love the design and details!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You rocked this collection with those photo strips!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.