Thursday, March 21, 2013

Milestones - Quick Quotes



Good Morning!! It's my turn today to host on the Quick Quotes Blog .This is a layout I did of Nicole & Chris's engagement photos. The Sentiment Quote Bundle was perfect for these photos. There were so many to choose from, so I just had to use two! I wanted a romantic feel for this project, so I chose to use the new Cracklin Rose collection. I love to ink everything on my layout, so I used the new Java and Dusty Rose  PowderPuff Chalking Inks.  This month we are partnering with Kiwi Lane Designs. The Kiwi Lane Designs templates that I was working with were the Tiny Wildflower Templates. They were just the right element to tuck behind the photos. I love flowers so I was excited to use these on my project. Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you all have a beautiful day!


Quick Quotes Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Cracklin Rose 100 , 200, Cracklin Rose 6x6 Paper Pad
Quick Quote Bundle: Sentiment
PowderPuff Chalk Ink: Java, Dusty Rose
Kiwi Lane Templates: Wildflower 1T, 3T, 4T

Other Supplies: Prima Flowers, Bo Bunny Country Garden Brads, Wilton Doily

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the quotes, the doily and those yummy flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page with lovely photo´s and sentiments.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty layout! Love the borders and the use of the quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful layout. So love the special wording you have used and the autumn colours.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This popped out at my on my blog reader. Love this! Absolutely gorgeous and I love the quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is just so so stunning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Lynn!! Love the overlapping photos and sentiments and the doily and flowers are so pretty behind your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page...love the sentiments..I love my stuff from Quick Quotes :o) P.S. as soon as I get the package I will let you know...I just checked the mail and its not here yet! so soon I hope :o) have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous page, Lynn!! Love the punched borders and perfect quotes! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful LO!! you've done amazing with the quote and these papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow goregous my friend

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.