Monday, March 18, 2013

Thank You



Happy Monday!!! It's almost the first day of spring and I so excited for winter to be over!!! Today is reveal day at Let's Get Sketchy and I have had this photo on my fridge that I've wanted to scrap! The perfect sketch always come's along!! This is my niece Laya and her husband Aaron. It's actually their Thank You card that they sent out from their wedding. I just love it!! It was fun to do a romantic layout! Hope you can pop by and play along with us this week at Let's Get Sketchy!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Fairy Godmother/ Prima Nature Garden Collection, Emotion, Dear John, Bookplate/ Prima Romance Novel Collection
Punches: Martha Stewart
Flowers; Misc
Bling: Want 2 Scrap
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo

17 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! LOVING the colors, the layers and love love love that flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Lynn! Live the picture and how you framed it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photo and you've scrapped it so beautifully! :) Love all the pretty punch work you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page with a lovely photo ..yummie flower to
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea for a thank you card! Very pretty design, Lynn! Love all the punching :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the coolest thank you! Talent runs deep in your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful use of the Sketch Lynn, and I love the elegant feel you created on your page, to go along with that gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just scrumptious! Love the papers and overall great design~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic take on the sketch, the colours are amazing.... really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a lovely photo Lynn, I love this layout, the colors, the large photo, just perfect for showcasing this beautiful picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very very beautiful creation my friend

    oxox
    carla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the soft, beautiful colors in your layout. Gorgeous picture too :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.