Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Ten Things About Me


Morning Everyone!! And before I begin, I want to wish my sweet friend Laurie a Very Happy Birthday!! And guess what? It's my birthday too! So to celebrate I did a layout all about me, lol.. I loved this photo hubs took of me cuddling with the pups on the couch. This is our after dinner routine, a couch cuddle! Nothing compares to a cuddle with two big doodles, lol. I made this layout using a card, which can flip open and reveal my ten most intimate life details, lol.. ok, I'm not really all that exciting, but hey I try, lol. I know your so curious right? What are those ten things.. well I'm going to share them with you, lol. ( even if you didn't want to know).

1. I've been playing the piano since I've been 5 years old. 2. I love earthy colors, but have a love for pink too. 3. I have Essential tremor which means I shake, alot somedays. 4. I've dyed my hair since my 20's.. I'm totally grey. 5. I love pizza and pasta but hate feta cheese. 6. I always wanted 6 kids ( I guess 2 of mine, 1 son-in-law, 1 almost daughter in law, and 2 doodles does equal 6). 7. I love pigs, socks, pillows and even my phone case is a pig. 8. I love to read mysteries. 9. I'm always in bare feet, I hate socks. 10. I've had 10 different jobs since highschool! ( my favorites are my job working with seniors with Alzheimers and being a scrapbook designer).

So there you have all the "scoop"... Have a wonderful day my friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Viewfinder, Photo Booth,Contrast,Mama Razzi2/ Bo Bunny Mama Razzi2
Brads: Mama Razzi2
Jewels: Mama Razzi2
Stickers: Basic Grey Jovial, K&Company Die Cut Stickers, Francis Meyer Mini Letters
Stamps: Prima Firefly, Mama Razzi2 Clear Stamps, Bo Bunny Stained textures Stamp
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Distress Ink walnut

20 comments:

  1. Really cute! I love the little book idea! So creative! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations, Lynne! Love what you've done with this collection. Wishing a very happy Birthday! Hope it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Gorgeous Lynn! Your pups are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Lynn!! So glad you shared your 10 things! Hope you have a fantastic birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely! Love the photo! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome...love how you hid your journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome Lynn!the picture is priceless,they just seem to take over LOL
    I hope you have a wonderful Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to you both! I adore your layout! Love those scrummy papers.....
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a sweet photo and I just love this!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Lynn! Hope you have a wonderful day! Love the layout and the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! Hope you are celebrating in style! Loved getting the scoop on all your top secret secrets. ha ha. Very cute page, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely to hear all about YOU Lynn and I love the layout and is it Mama Razzi paper (not sure how to spell it)but it looks like Bo Bunny and I really love what you do with those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layout. Like the hidden journaling and what's in it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday!! I love love love love this collection and loveeeeeeee what you made with it!!! I loveeeeeeee how you added the journaling!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute photo Lynn, and I love the flip you gave it, to add your 10 facts!! I always wanted 6 kids too, and even had names picked out before I got married...3 boys and 3 girls!! HA! But after having 3, that is definitely enough for me! Hope you are enjoying your birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool work love the photo its so sweet.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing your life with us! Loved your 10 things!! And love this LO.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fabulous post and layout!!! I loved reading about you (I'm also Grey and have been since 17 - thank goodness for colour in a bottle). Your Doodles are so cute, and the photograph of you together is gorgeous. thank you for sharing and it is so important to scrap about us as individuals... I don't do it enough!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the way you journaled this! And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy late birthday! Love this page and your book idea. And loved hearing more about you! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.