Friday, November 15, 2013

The Best Of Friends - Scrap Africa Guest Designer



Morning scrappy friends!! I'm so excited!! Today I am a Guest Designer at Scrap Africa. I was so honoured to be asked. The project was a white space layout!! I panicked.. me and white space?? You all know I love to just keep adding things until you can't see the white space anymore, but I held back! The best part... was using my new Cameo sketch pens! I was a little nervous and played around on a blank sheet of paper first, but wow was it a blast! I can see these little pens getting a lot of use! I did the doodles, the title and the journaling all with the sketch pen! I get so excited by the smallest things I know, lol.  So, I hope you can pop over to the Scrap Africa blog to see what all their amazing designers did with this challenge! Until next time.....

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle, Crackle, Abstract/ Zip-A-Dee-Doodle

18 comments:

  1. Lynn I love this layout for many reasons, the paper, the white space and your added touches, it looks fabulous and congrats on the GD spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a stunning page! I absolutely love the styling and love that you used the Zip-A-Dee-Doodle collection. Love the embossed area behind the photo and cannot believe that you did the title and journalling by hand! It is absolutely gorgeous...your handwriting is fabulous! Thanks so much for Guest Designing for us Lynn...I really appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH such a cute photo and love the way you have used those papers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the GDT!!! I love love love your lo!!! Gorgeous collection you used and loving the photo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very impressed with the pen use! It looks great and of course makes me think I NEED them! LOL! Very super sweet layout and congrats on the guest design spot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great layout! Love how you used the sketch pens and the Zip on this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great layout! Love how you used the sketch pens and the Zip on this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job with the white space..beautiful and sweet page,
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  9. your layout is fab, love the colors and the hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, love what you've done with the sketch pens...your layout is very eyecatching & totally gorgeous.

    Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving such a lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very pretty Lynn! I love the fun whimsical flowers! Your dogs are beautiful! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of my fave layouts ever... I love the colours, the doodling and your babies... This was such a fun challenge... so glad that you were with us. Love your blog... My sons name is Clint too :) not a name you see or hear very often :D must be a good guy...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your Guest Designer spot, Lynn! I love the way you used the White space on your page and the touches of Blue and Green are so pretty against the White background!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.