Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Puppy Love


Good Morning and Happy Wednesday!! Yesterday I took a trip to my local scrap store, Urban Scrapbook. Ohh what a fun trip that was. I came home with lots of new goodies. I bought some Kaisercraft papers and couldn't wait to play. I came home and while searching for some inspiration I came across the  April Saturday Sketch #1 on the Kaisercraft Blog. Perfect!! So here is my take! Now I'm patiently waiting for the new collections to come in so I can play along with the next one! I have a stack of printed photos, and I thought this one of Ashley and Little Baby Jax was just the right photo to scrap. I also bought something fun to alter, but I'm saving that one for another day! Have an awesome Wednesday my friends! Ohh here are a few close ups! ( Almost forgot to add these, lol)


I just had to share this tag I made with my Cameo, I'm having so much fun playing with it!



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Kaisercraft Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Teenager, Individual, Rebel, Dude, Whatever, Trouble

Other Supplies: Recollections Brads, Twine

15 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! Adorable photo and love love love love the colors and the layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a precious layout and wonderfully creative take on the sketchy. Love the photo and the earthy tones.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Really cute photo and I love the tag you created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The things you do, are so beautiful. Since my SB store closed, I have been ordering on line. But, nothing compares to being able to see it all in one place. Sigh. Happy shopping, keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page with a sweet text and a great photo.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely! I love it! Such an adorable photo and those products are yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My.....this is just stunning! I love when you scrap the fur babies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Lynne! Perfect paper crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful use of the Kaisercraft and the sketch, Lynn!! Really love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so beautiful, I just love the whole layout, it's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing better than scrap shopping, and wow, love your layout, it is gorgeous. Love the tag you created with the silhouette.... thanks for explaining about the font, must check to see if it is in word.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That photo puts a big smile on my face! Beautiful design Lynn....love how you used this collection! And that Puppy title tag is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful layout and wonderful take on this sketch! Your page is so full of amazing details, and I love that photo so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So much lovelyness... Fabulous design!!!

    hugs Carla

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.