Monday, April 8, 2013

Tiny Prints - Quick Quotes



Good Morning Scrappy Friends! Today at Quick Quotes I am sharing a project I did using the Stowaway 6x6 Paper Pad and some of the Kiwi Lane Templates. This is my last project with Kiwi Lane, but I'm going to be using those templates again I'm sure on a few projects! I decided to make a card for a girlfriend who just had a baby. I thought the Quote from the Family Bundle was just perfect for the card. I used the Kiwi Lane Templates and cut some chevron strips from the 6x6 paper pad. I chalked the edges of the flowers and card with some Tahiti and  Java PowderPuff Chalking Ink. Now to finish it off, I just couldn't resist playing with the new  Coconut White PowderPuff Chalking Ink, which I tell you is my new favorite ink! I know I said Mocha Mama was my favorite, but now it has some competition. Well.. ok.. I confess.. they are all my favorite!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day!
 Lynn

PowderPuff Chalking Ink:  Tahiti, Java, Coconut white
Stowaway 6x6 paper pad
Family Bundle
Kiwi Lane Tiny wildflowers

Other Supplies: Technique Tuesday "In stitches" stamps.

12 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love the quote you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe I need to do a baby card and this design would work well so TFS, it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!! LOVING the colors and the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Lynn. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quote is gorgeous, as is your card Lynn... it will be a card treasured forever.... beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love gingham and this is a priceless quote.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE your card, Lynn. The quote is just perfect here! I know some lucky recipient is going to LOVE this, too1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card and the flower is super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a awesome card !!!

    oxox Carla

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.