Friday, April 5, 2013

ScrapThat Tutorial

I'm also sharing my ScrapThat layouts and close-ups in the post below!!

Morning Everyone! Today at ScrapThat  I'm sharing a tutorial with you on how I did the background on my layout using some Crafters Workshop Stencils, Modeling Paste, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and some Lindy's Stamp Gang Mists. Now this is the first ever photo/video tutorial I have done so bare with me, and I hope you like it!

This layout was done using the April Main Kit and the add-on kit. Once I was done spraying the background, I just had to add a little to the flowers!


                                     

Prima Stencil, CraftersWorkshop Mini Chicken Wire, Mini Ledger, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Autumn Nights, Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio Emerald City

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful page lovely photo and a stunning background!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous technique, thanks for sharing!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's coming up private for me?? :(

    I loveeeeeee your lo! LOVING the burlap and the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn what a fabulous page, I love your background, it is super awesome. I went to watch the video, and it says it is private? Is something wrong with the settings? Thought I'd best let you know.
    Also, what font do you use on your blog, it is gorgeous - I'd really like to use this as journaling on my layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous!!! You did a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry everyone! Not sure why the video won't play.. I tried to change the settings!! It wasn't that amazing, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your tutorial Lynn! isn't modelling paste fun?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the layout and the background is gorgeous as always, you are so good at the mixed media thing! Everything always has so much depth to it, really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Lynn!! Love the technique you used for creating your background and the texture from the burlap behind your photo is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynn! I loved watching your tutorial! And just wanted to tell you again just how much I love this page! The burlap adds the perfect texture!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I came back to watch and can see now, loved it, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.