Monday, August 19, 2013

Dance Pride - Let's Get Sketchy




 Morning Scrappy Friends! It's Monday!! I hope you all had a great weekend. Since it's Monday, that means another sketch challenge is up at Let's Get Sketchy. Ashley Horton designed this sketch and when I saw it I thought... it's got to be a girl layout! I started off with one collection and a totally different photo, but ended up decideing to pull out my Anthem collection from Bo Bunny and a photo of Nicole at her dance competition. Perfect match!!! Not sure, but the photo of the layout looks crooked, but for the life of me it just wouldn't straighten out. So anyways, I hope your enjoying your Monday and have a chance to pop by Let's Get Sketchy and play along with us! I am out at the cabin for our last week of holidays, so I will see all you lovely scrappers when I get home next Monday!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Country, Majesty, Honor, Sovereign/ Anthem
Stickers: USA Cardstock Stickers
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard/ Anthem
Jewels: Anthem
Noteworthy: Anthem
Blossoms: Denim Blue Zinnia, Wildberry Zinnia, Wildberry Dahlia
Stamps: Technique Tuesday In Stitches
Ink: Quick Quotes  Coconut PowderPuff chalking ink

11 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch .. and your papers are so perfect for that photo! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page cool colors.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. just stunning and what a beautiful pic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great title work and a beautiful photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Lynn!! Love this BoBunny collection with the photo!! You did a fab job with the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the photo and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful love the colors so amazing

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layout is sooooo beautiful, I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page!! Love how you pulled the colors from your photo! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely page Lynn! Love the photo and love the super details...beautifully done! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.