Monday, August 26, 2013



Hi Everyone!!! I'm back from holidays and was so excited to see the new Fall Issue of Canadian Scrapbooker magazine waiting for me! I was pretty thrilled to see my layout gracing Page 112!!! I love looking through the magazine and seeing so many of my wonderfully talented friends creations gracing the pages of the magazine!! Hope your all having a great day and enjoying our last few days of August!! Now I have to get organized, get all caught up on blogs and emails and hopefully I'll be able to get into my studio to do a little scrapping!!! Until next time.....

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on being published. Its so well deserved.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, love what you made for the magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this gorgeous page, Lynn!! Big congrats on your pub!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your magazine feature! I am sure you are thrilled! Always so nice to have one's creativity validated and appreciated! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Your work is so awesome! Love the design of your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOPS clicked wrong comment box, see my comment below. I am in good company. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  7. huge congratulations ... so thrilled for you Lynn.... and what a magnificent LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey you, big congrats on the publication. I didn't get a chance to look through the whole issue while we had them in the LSS last week. I'm sorry I missed seeing it "live". Such a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey you, big congrats on the publication. I didn't get a chance to look through the whole issue while we had them in the LSS last week. I'm sorry I missed seeing it "live". Such a great layout!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.