Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Memories Mini Album


 Happy Hump Day!!! How's everyone's week going? Remember my story from Monday about the three same Prima collections I bought? Well.. I decided a mini was a great way to use up a ton of paper. I started the album not knowing what I was going to do with it. Then the light bulb came on and I thought " It's Nicole & Chris's 2nd Anniversary this week, so maybe a mini is in order for a gift?". I had to hurry because I had one day to make it! They came home from holidays on Monday and I wanted to give it to them before they went home.  I searched for photos of them together. The earliest photo I found was from 2005. Yes they have been together for a long time. I believe Grade 8! So we have grad photos, engagement photos, and a few from holidays. It was a really fun little mini to do. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it!





                     








Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

7 Gypsies Ringed Accordion Mini Album
7 Gypsies Tags
Prima Decorative Wood Embellishments
Bead Landing Found Objects
Tim Holtz Wire Pins, Swivel Clasps
Prima Flowers
Basic Grey Office Tabs, Clips
Patterned Paper: Prima Engraver Collection/ Cesello, Black Leaf, Cartouche,Roulette, Arcade, Calligraphy

13 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift idea! I loveeeeeeeeeee this!! GORGEOUS colors and loving all the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful album - they are sure to treasure it. The papers you've used are gorgeous. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing album filled with such gorgeous details! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect gift! Absolutely gorgeous mini full of beautiful details. Love the collection of photos through-out their relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I can't believe you did that in one day! Wow! It is really gorgeous and you used such beautiful photos, I bet they are going to love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful album you have made cool gift.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an awesome mini, Lynn! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynn this is fabulous - love the cover esp!! I am glad to be back to scrapping too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely awesome! design:}Album

    ReplyDelete
  10. LYnn, this is beautiful! you are so good at the minis, each page is a little work of art, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is just stunning Lynn, the details are so nice.. loved seeing and taking in each page..!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.