Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Gear Up - BoBunny



 Morning Scrappy Friends. Today on the BoBunny blog our designers are sharing some mixed media projects. When I first saw this assignment I was a little nervous. I love to art journal, but don't add a ton of mixed media to my layouts. I finally decided to look at it as an art journal page, just a really big one. Out came the sprays, masks, ink and stencils. I started tearing paper and spraying and before I knew it the layout came together. This was really a ton of fun! I do have to thank my dear friend Rhonda for helping me out, giving me some suggestions and looking at this layout probably 5 times before it was finished. It's so great to have a friend who will give you her honest opinion! I don't think I've fussed this much with a layout in a long time, lol.. If you haven't tried mixed media on a layout.. give it a whirl. I would love to see what you create! Until next time.....

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle, Collage, Abstract, Authentic/ Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Stamps: Stained Textures Stamp, MamaRazzi2 Clear Stamp; Zip-A-Dee-Doodle Stamps
Jewels: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Kraft Wood Gears/ Kraft Collection

Other Supplies:
Sprays: Flat Fabio Danny Zuko's Denim, Oz's Emerald City/ Lindy's Stamp Gang, Meadow Color Wash/ Adirondack
Ink: Quick Quotes Green Tea, Blue Hawaiian PowderPuff chalking Ink
Mask: Mini Gears/ TCW

10 comments:

  1. You can tell you had a great time with this, Lynn! Fantastic! Love all that cool artsy stuff in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job grunging it up! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page Lynn!! Love the MM look and the mix of Green, Blue, and Black with the b&w photo!! You did a fab job on this assignment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo awesome!! I love love love love the colors and those distressed layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out gorgeous! Your background work looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn this page is just so much fun and the design is fabulous!!!

    I love everything about how you put it together! Fantastic work girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its Perfect Lynn. Way to jump out of your comfort zone with something new to you!! Love the BoBunny papers. Keep smiling and creating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Lynn! You did a great job with the MM look! And the Green, Blue and Black look great together!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just perfectly cool and grungy! Love everything about it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.