Thursday, October 31, 2013

Misc. Me - September

 Good Morning Scrappy Friends!! Today I'm sharing my monthly Misc. Me pages on the BoBunny blog. Each month I choose a different collection to work with and this month I chose Zip-A-Dee-Doodle! What a fun collection this was. Ashley was over and showed me how to use my watercolor crayons, so we got to work and colored all the cards for the pockets. That's the fun thing with this collection. You can color it, doodle it or just leave it and it still looks great! My month was full of crisp cool mornings at the cabin with warm sunny days in the afternoon. We baked pies and tried some new crock pot recipes. We loved spending time with Nicole and Chris when they came to visit and even got in a quick trip to Calgary to see them. Hope your all having a fabulous day and until next time.....


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Collage, Zig Zag, Crackle/ Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Stickers: Misc.Me Stickers, Combo Stickers, Dimensional Stickers/ Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Noteworthy: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Chipboard: 12x12 Chipboard, Layered Chipboard/ Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Page Protectors: 3x4 4x6, 3x4

8 comments:

  1. What a fun collection and what a fun Misc Me project! So cool how you colored the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome!!! I am LOVING your MISC ME album!!! FABBY collection you used on these pages!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Lynn...and I love that cute little piggy photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and cool pages you have made.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously those dogs of yours or so stinkin' adorable. I kinda want them to come and sleep in my bed with me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting, fabulous design
    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super pages Lynn! Love the Zip-A-Dee-Doodle collection...and you have given me such a great idea to add colours with water pencils! I recently bought a set and have been using them quite a bit...so thanks for the little seed of inspiration! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cool! I love how you filled the calendar with photos for each day! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.