Friday, October 4, 2013

Love is Rare


Hi Everyone!!! We are heading out to dinner tonight with some very dear friends of ours. It also happens to be their 30th Anniversary. I had a little time this afternoon to play, so I made a card for them. Then I had a few pieces left over, so I thought, why let them go to waste? I'll make a second card to keep on hand! So just a quick post to say hi and share my afternoon! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Chalkboard, Recorded, Quotes/ Teresa Collins Memorabilia
Flowers: Prima Eminence Collection, Recollections
Ink: Quick Quotes PowderPuff Chalking Ink Tahiti

12 comments:

  1. Lovin' that chalkboard range and these cards look amazing, hope your friends liked theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Lynn!! I know your friends will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous!! I love love love the colors!! Congrats to your friends on their anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lynn, These cards are soooo gorgeous!! Love this chalkboard look!! I hope you had a lovely dinner! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love is Rare is a perfect sentiment for celebrating 30 yrs! Your friends will love it. Great job. Love the color combo.

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are beautiful cards...cool papers to.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous Lynn! Have a fun night tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty cards! It's great that you made a spare from the leftover pieces! So great using things up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally love these! Looks like you're a card maker after all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow these are beautiful Lynn! - I love this range, its just gorgeous! Hope you had a lovely night out :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such gorgeous cards! Love the layered designs and perfect colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and elegant cards! Love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.