Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Four & Fabulous Anniversary Hop!!

Four & Fabulous Anniversary Hop!

If you found your way here from Stacia's  Blog, keep reading you are right where you should be!

If you have stumbled across this hop by chance hop back to 3 Scrappy Boys  so you don't miss the HOP!

To celebrate 3 Scrappy Boys 4th Anniversary  I created this project featuring my daughter Nicole. This is one of the photos we took on our Thanksgiving weekend out at the cabin.


Our challenge was to use the number 4!! I kept thinking and thinking then thought of "4 ever" so I used it in my title. I also used 4 flowers, 4 leaves and 4 different patterned papers!! I had a ton of fun stamping and spraying on this layout as well.

Before you head to your next stop make sure you leave a comment here to qualify to win our blog hop prize. If you look down at the bottom, there is a special prize that I'm giving away here on my blog!

Just in case you get lost along the way, here is the complete list to get you back hopping in the right direction:

3 Scrappy Boys
Lynn  That's ME!
Nicolle

Now don't forget when you are done hopping head on over to our forums 3 Scrappy Boys Forum
and join the fun!

We have lots of fun challenges and fabulous prizes waiting for you!

Now you’re off to Nicolle  Blog.

We will be hopping until Sunday 24th at Midnight.

Our winner will be announced early in the week on the 3 Scrappy Boys Blog
and Facebook Fan Page make sure you LIKE us to stay in contact.

Have fun and thanks for hopping with us today!

ScrappyHappyMom's Blog Candy!

As a special treat I'm giving away this fun collection from BoBunny! Now.. how do you win this prize? You must be a follower of my blog ( if you aren't already), and leave me a comment letting me know you've hit that follow button!! And since I love new friends, let me know where your from! I will pick a winner and announce it here on my blog on November 25th. You will have one week to contact me to claim your prize once a winner has been announced!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Rays, Suns, Stripe, Floral/ Sunshine in My Soul Collection by Glitz Designs; Khaki Double Dot/ BoBunny
Ink: Green Tea, Midnight Confession/ Quick Quotes Chalking Ink
Spray: Oz's Emerald City/ Lindy's
Stamps: It is Written, Stained Textures/ BoBunny, In Stitches/ Technique Tuesday
Stencil: Prima

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo on a beautiful layout! Love how you've layered your papers and very creative use of the number 4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed your blog and I'm from PA. From one Lyne to another...your daughter is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is WoW!! Love the photo..so amazing! And your whole style just wows me! Your distressing, colors and title all work so perfectly with your photo! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an "old" follower :) Your layout is gorgeous (and so is your daughter btw)... I looked at it and kept thinking "ethereal". Flowers are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photo of your daughter, Lynn! Love how you used the number 4 in your title and the neutral colors on your page are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michele Kociesk told me (I hope I spelled her last name correctl) about this hop, so I thought I would just hop on over...and WOW, just WOW!!! What an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G layout!!! So many different elements and textures ...from the layering & distressing (inking & tearing) of the paper to the twine around the picture to the different flowers (both paper & burlap) to the clip & flair to the inking/stamping. I LOVE it all!!! Thanks so much for sharing and for the inspiration. Now to hop some more. . .

    Kathy
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    PS - Oh, I am now a follower from Bondurant, Iowa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photo of your daughter! Love your layout, so elegant and perfect to show off that photo.
    I'm a new follower and I'm from Idaho. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pic and layout!! Love all the mixed media..yummm

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning page! Love the grungy distressed details and fun textures! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous page! I like the font and look of the title. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty. Like the subtle tones.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is soooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the layers and LOVEEEEEEEEE those flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great photo and love all the distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just stunning!!! thanks for the opportunity to win a little BoBunny!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just stunning!!! thanks for the opportunity to win a little BoBunny!

    ReplyDelete
  16. GORGEOUS layout!!! Definitely a follower! I'm from Idaho! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a beautiful layout! I am a follower from a Chicago suburb.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.