Monday, November 4, 2013

I Can't Stop Smiling



 Morning Morning!!! How's everyone's day? Today I'm sharing my layout for the new sketch over at Let's Get Sketchy. Brenshevia designed this fun sketch and as soon as I saw it I knew which photo I wanted to use. Nicole and Jackson (aka Jiggy) are busy taking more selfies, so we know if you send them, I'm going to scrap them, lol. I did a bunch of stamping on this layout and some doodling around the border. I really enjoy finishing up a layout, doing some stamping, stitching, spraying etc. I love to look for little things to add to my project. And thanks to my Cameo, all those little bits and pieces are easy to add. I'm off to check out what the rest of our team created, so I hope to see some familiar faces playing along with our challenge!!  Also... the Let's Get Sketchy magazine is live!! Come by and have a peek..it's fabulous! Here's the link http://letsgetsketchy.blogspot.ca/2013/11/its-time-lgss-first-magazine-publication.html Have a wonderful day my friends... until next time!





Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Vintage Floral, Cherish The Moment, Wise Words/ Echo Park, Vintage Finds/ Theresa Collins, Chocolate Flourish/ BoBunny
Buttons: Mango Luau/ BoBunny
Stamps: In Stitches/ Technique Tuesday, Distressed Criss Cross/ Christy Tomlinson, Patterned Sunflowers/ Inkadinkado, Stained Textures/ BoBunny
Ink: Vintage Photo/ Tim Holtz, Saddle Brown/ Stazon

14 comments:

  1. Great job Lynn, you rocked this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Lynn! I love everything about it! Fabulous selfies! You showcased them perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning to you Lynn! This layout totally makes me smile :) Adorable selfies! ha ha! Dog selfies...who knew?? Love the stamping and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! This is truly fabulous, Lynn! Love your layers, stamping, and cute photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love the photos, the colors ... and you always ROCK the LAYERS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool Lynn.... I love all the stamping you did around the edges

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool Lynn.... I love all the stamping you did around the edges

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pretty vintage look, Lynn! And the layering is so great behind those photos! Awesome job with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the sketch~ Love those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your background work and layers Lynn. fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cool and funky page! Love the styling! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great page, I love the vintage feel and browns! Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A cool page with great pictures.
    Have a lovely weekend byeeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.