Thursday, November 14, 2013

A new Magazine, did you see it???

 Have you seen the new magazine that Let's Get Sketchy has published?? It's just amazing! This is the first issue and it will be published quarterly. We have a special surprise.. there will be a Christmas Issue!! Check out the Let's Get Sketchy Blog for all the information to submit your projects!! Here is the link to the very first issue in case you missed it!! Let's Get Sketchy Issue 1.  And I just have to share my spread in the magazine with you all.. I was so excited!! Hope your all having a fabulous day!!



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Lynn! This is really so great! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the magazine! Full of such wonderful inspiration and your contributions were amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the pub Lynn, looks like a fabulous issue. i'll need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.