Tuesday, November 12, 2013

So Happy Together - BoBunny


 Good Morning Everyone and Happy Tuesday! Today at BoBunny we are sharing some family layouts. On our Thanksgiving long weekend ( which here in Canada was in October) we headed out to the cabin with Nicole, Chris and little jiggy! We had such a fabulous weekend. The kids took 513 photos, lol.. now Mama will be scrappin!! For this layout I couldn't wait to use the new Autumn Song collection. Fall is my favorite season, and the colors are so rich and warm. I took the border from one patterned paper and fussy cut it. Then I started my layering and inking! You all know how much I love to do that, lol. With a few blossoms and bling, my layout was done. Now I'm off to BoBunny to see what our other designers created... care to join me?
Just a peek at my hidden journaling!

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Twilight, Duet, Harvest, Beautiful/ Autumn Song
Stickers: Combo Stickers, Cardstock Stickers/ Autumn Song
Noteworthy: Autumn Song
Brads: Autumn Song
Jewels: Chocolate Jewels: Autumn Song
Blossoms: Natural earth Daisy, Harvest Orange Daisy
Stamps: Autumn Song Stamps, Distressed Textures Stamp
Doilies: Medium

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! LynnLynn Shokoples

9 comments:

  1. Oh what a fantastic page!!!! Love the colors and style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh so BEAUTIFUL!!

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the layers and those flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Fall colors on this page Lynn, to go with this great photo!! And I love the pretty flower cluster with the bling flourishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout! Love the design and how you layered the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So in love with this…beautiful design and adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty layout and LOVE the one in the previous post!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.