Thursday, November 21, 2013

Autumn Traditions

If Your Looking for the 3Scrappy Boys Blog Hop...please scroll down!


Morning Scrappy Friends! Today I had a few minutes to play in my studio and found this sketch at Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine. When I saw all the circles I wasn't sure what to do. Cute and Fun? Bright and Bold? But if you know me, I went with the warm colours of fall and it turned out more shabby than fun! Some things never change right? These photos are all of Nicole on our family photo shoot down by the lake on our Thanksgiving weekend. I had fun cutting out all the circles and used my cameo to make the distressed photo frame. In the end I quite liked how it turned out. So until next time...
Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Autumn Song, Twilight, Beautiful, Stripe/ Autumn Song
Stickers; Combo Stickers/ Autumn Song
Chipboard: 12x12 Chipboard, Layered Chipboard/ Autumn Song
Stamps: Autumn Song
Other Supplies:
Stickers: Thankful Elements/ Authentique

8 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! I love love love all those circles and the colors!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love that design and the color scheme is so perfect for the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take on the Sketch, Lynn!! You rocked your Cameo on this page!! And the colors are just so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - great take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - great take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page great take with the sketch to.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! this is trully a beauty!!!

    XX Carla

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful vibrant colours Love this page.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.