Friday, November 22, 2013

Awesome - Boys Rule

If You are looking for the 3 Scrappy Boys Blog Hop...please scroll down!


Morning Everyone!! Today I'm sharing another project I designed for Boys Rule with the kit for this month. I loved working with the papers from The Lucky 7 Factory. I was so surprised to find out they are a Canadian company. The colors of the papers flow so well together. I added a card from the Simple Stories collection and one of the elements from the Photo Frames package. I couldn't resist doing a little stamping and using a few of the Tim Holtz rub ons. They just tuck in the best places! And I can't forget that the photo is of my handsome Son In Law Chris!! Hope your all having a Scrap Fabulous day!!

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Directions, Instant Moments, Fresh Mint/ The Lucky 7 Factory Zenitude collection
Frames: Basic Grey Photo Frames
Rub Ons: Time Holtz Letters
Cards: Snap Cards "him"/ Simple Stories

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

10 comments:

  1. Love the dark inking that makes everything pop, great use of the rub ons too , weren't they awesome?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the distressed layers and love love love the film strip!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The papers are gorgeous and you've used them so well! Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! It looks so textured---love the rub-ons too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that paper-great man layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynne this is fabulous - love the torn and tattered elements. Gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete
  7. This company has some awesome papers! I love that Chevron pattern in the background! And this is a really great masculine page, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning boy's page you have made.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great boy page! Love the stamping and torn edges....and such a great photo too! Really cool! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowza this is awesome.
    love it my friend

    xx Carla

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.