Saturday, November 30, 2013

Misc. Me - October

Good Morning Scrappy Friends! It's Misc. Me day at BoBunny. For my Misc. Me pages for October I just had to use the Autumn Song collection with the warm rich colors of fall. Fall where I live in Canada is very short, so I have to take full advantage of it. For my calendar page, I used one the bags from the Kraft collection and slipped my journaling inside. I also made a little sleeve to hold some of the Noteworthy pieces.
I know I say it every month but the double sided patterned cardstock is just perfect for decorating the pockets in the binder. All the cards I used where right on the sheet, ready to cut out. The hard part was choosing which ones to use. With a few stickers or noteworthy pieces, they were ready in no time.
I'm finding I'm using more of the dimensional stickers in my pockets as well. You can stick them right to the card, or stick them on the plastic sheet for more depth. Misc. Me is keeping me going on my Photo a Day routine...I can't believe it's already November.. Time for more pages and another fun collection.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Notes, Twilight, Stripe, Duet/ Autumn Song
Stickers: Cardstock Stickers, Combo Stickers, Dimensional Stickers/ Autumn Song
Layered Chipboard: Autumn Song
Noteworthy: Autumn Song
Trinkets: Autumn Song
Jewels: Autumn Song
Bag: Kraft Gift Bag Newsprint
Page Protectors: 3x4
Misc. Me: Vintage Calendar Dividers

5 comments:

  1. Soooooooooooo gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeee the collection you used!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those papers are gorgeous .. and you have made them sing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Lynn! this is absolutely gorgeous! I just love all of the beautiful photos you used on your calendar. What a great way to preserve your memories and show off the beautiful fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the little details Lynn and love that you used Atumn Song! Beautiful work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the BEST Misc Me pages around! These fall colours are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.