Monday, December 2, 2013

Autumn Traditions

 Good Morning and Happy Monday! I have a new layout to share using this weeks sketch from Let's Get Sketchy. I love Ashley's sketches and this one was fun to play with. It left tons of room for some creative freedom. The first thing I noticed was the borders and that's when I decided the Farmhouse collection I had on my desk would be fun to use. I had this photo of Daisy and I from our fall photo shoot at the lake. I challenged myself to NOT use a plain or neutral background.. I was a little nervous, but was really happy with the way it turned out! Hope you can pop on over and play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Flutter, Drifter, Following Winds/ Fair Skies Farm House collection
Cardstock: BoBunny Chocolate Flourish Double Dot
Flowers: IamRoses P23-320, P23-410
Stamps: BoBunny Stained Textures, Technique Tuesday In Stitches
Buttons: Detour/BoBunny
Tabs: Basic Grey
Doilies: BoBunny Small
Wooden Embellies: Prima
Bag: BoBunny Kraft Gift Bag Newsprint
Title: Cameo Cut File

13 comments:

  1. Super fun and I love the background paper you used! Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love the colors, the layers and the photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn I love the film strips on the borders, gorgeous LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful page and I love the kind of vintage flair to it.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. great picture of you and your cute furry friend! and a beautiful layout to show case it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful photo and a great layout to showcase it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you interpreted the sketch, Lynn! And that Red gingham background looks awesome! Such a beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the country feel to your page...and love all the elements! You did a great job with the sketch! Gorgeous photo of you and your doggie too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this pic, Lynn….and the papers you chose are perfect! That gingham background is fantastic! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lynn this layout is just so perfect I had to look twice to see it wasn't a digi, great job and great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you did a great job with using a "non neutral" background. I love all the little embellie details you used.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.