Tuesday, November 26, 2013

You Make Me Smile


Morning Everyone!! Last night I just wanted to have fun, play in my studio and just create. You know that feeling when you have tons of assignments and you've lost your mojo? This is my way of getting back on track. What do you do when you've lost your mojo?  I found a sketch at Sketches With A Twist and it was just what I needed. The twist was.. paint or modeling paste.. oh yeah!!! I couldn't wait to get my spatula and texture paste out! The other day I needed photos so I went to print them out and they printed in Black & White. Couldn't throw them away right? So here they are. I did a layout with the coloured ones just the other day, can you tell I love them? lol. I had a lot of fun with my inks, stamps, texture paste and cameo for this one. So until next time....

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: The Avenues,Treasures, Courtyard, Antique,Dot, Clocks/ The Avenues
Stickers: Dimensional Stickers/ The Avenues
Chipboard: 12x12 Chipboard, Layered Chipboard/ The Avenues
Brads: The Avenues
Noteworthy: The Avenues
Doilies: Large
Stamps: Distressed Textures, It Is Written
Other Supplies:
Templates: Mini Snakeskin, Mini Ledger/ TCW, Prima 564247
Texture Paste, Gesso, Tea Dye Distress Stain

13 comments:

  1. Lynn I love this one and the B/W photos look amazing, it doesn't look like you lost your mojo to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Breathtakingly beautiful layout!my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the distressing, the layers and that large doily!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page is stunning Lynn and I also can't believe you've lost your mojo...you've done some stunning pages over the last few blog posts! Maybe it's just that you're down on energy....
    When I am really not feeling it...then I start looking through my stash until something calls to me, whether it's a colour or a paper pattern...just something, which gives you a little spark of inspiration! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done layout! The papers and colors are just stunning! Love what you did with adding the texture too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that collection and you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page Lynn!! Love the b&w photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely, great photos, love the film strip look and wonderful texture and interest in your back ground!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing job Lynn! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic take on the challenge, Lynne
    so happy the SWAT sketch helped you regain your mojo .. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh, this is absolutely brilliant! LOVE all the layering and the colours you combined! A wonderful combination of shabby chic and delicacy!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.