Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Rocky Mountain Dance Sport Grand Prix Videos

Hi Everyone!! I just had to share Nicole's videos from this past weekend at the Ballroom Dance competition in Calgary. This is one of the largest events for ballroom in Western Canada. She danced so beautifully and placed 1st in 5 events, and 3rd in the Scholarship round. The scholarships were an amazing event to watch. Nicole was beat out only by the 5 Time World Champions, so she was extremely happy to place 3rd in that event. This was her first time dancing in Champ level, so I was so proud of her.  I just love watching ballroom, the dresses, the hair, the bling, it's all so exciting. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!


Nicole and Anthony
Nicole and Anthony Hamming it up for the camera





The Waltz


The Tango



The Viennese Waltz, Fox Trot and Quickstep 

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful videos! I enjoyed them all and Congrats to Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!! I loved how they did the quick step!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS! How incredibly beautiful and graceful! Thank you for sharing these Lynn! You must be one proud mama....and Congrats to Nicole and her partner.!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lynn, they are really good! How awesome is this!!! Her dress is lovely and so flowey! Love it! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow they looked amazing. Bet you were the proudest Momma there. Tx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is amazing. What a beautiful, talented daughter that you have. You must be so proud. I love her dress. Congratulations to you and your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love when you post these! this might sound back but I used to watch these with my Grandmother so they bring such wonderful memories! Congratulations to Nicole! They were fabulous and I love the picture of them hamming it up just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow so beautiful dance she can this very good .
    Thank you for letb this see

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  9. so amazing you must be so so proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's lovely. . . and you know she looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting!! I loved the videos!! CONGRATS on her winnings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Lynn...your daughter is just beautiful and it is so so awesome that she can dance again! It is always so important to have something in one's life that you really love and enjoy!
    When my brother and I were younger he danced and also did very well, and I can remember many a time that I would go with and support him! Many house spent sitting next to the dance floor! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome videos, your girlie is gorgeous like her mom and love the festive blog!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's so beautiful just like her mama! Congrats to her, you must be so proud! xo xo (I couldn't watch the video, I was getting a blank box ....more than likely an issue with my computer!)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.