Monday, November 11, 2013

Cool Smile Kid - Boys Rule Kit Club


Morning Scrappy Friends! I'm so honoured today to share with you my first layout for my Guest Design spot with Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits . I will tell you this kit was AMAZING! When I saw this paper from Pink Paislee in the kit I knew I just had to play with it. The circles were just calling to be decorated! In the kit were so many fun embellishments to help me out. I dug right into the Pink Paislee Ephemera package and the Tim Holtz rub ons. I snuck one of the Pebbles Dimensional stickers on my layout too. Couldn't pass them up. I added a little doodling around some of the circles and this layout came together quite quickly. This was such a fun layout to do. Now I can't wait to start on my next project!!

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Red Rover, Marco Polo/ Pink Paislee Hey Kid Collection
Ephemera: Pink Paislee Hey Kid
Dimensional Stickers: Pebbles
Photo Frames: Basic Grey
Rub ons: Numbers/ Tim Holtz
Alphabets: Just My Type/ Doodlebug

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

8 comments:

  1. Wow Lynn I truly love all the circles on this layout, it looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING all those circles and love love love love the splatters!!! Loving the new bloggy look too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn cute Lynn! I love it! Puts a smile on my face. Congrats on being Guest Designer! And I love the Christmas look of your blog! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your Guest Designer spot, Lynn! I LOVE this page! You did such a fab job with this PP paper! And all of the fun embellishments you added are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. big congrats beautiful design my friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and fun design! Love the circle design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely LOVE those fun circles!!! This is a fantastic page Lynn!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.