Saturday, November 16, 2013

Hello Pet Me - Boys Rule

 Morning Everyone!!! Today at Boys Rule there is a sketch challenge, and the sketch was designed by Laura Whitaker. I just had to play along, her sketches are always so much fun. In the kit this month were some papers from a company called Lucky7factory. I had never heard of this company before and I loved their papers. I was totally surprised that they are also a Canadian company. I definitely will be looking for their products again. I wanted to make this a fun, clean and simple layout, but it just didn't turn out that way once the stamps and rub ons came out, lol. I loved these photos of Ryan and the pups when they were small. He is concentrating so hard on whatever he was doing I don't think he even knew Jax was there trying to jump over the back of the couch, lol. Ryan always has one of the dogs curled up with him somewhere. So I hope you can stop by and play along with the sketch and until next time.....

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Barnwood, Fresh Mint, Changes, Instant Moments/ The Lucky7factory, Zenitude Collection
Rubons: Numbers/Tim Holtz
Ephemera: Hey Kid/ Pink Paislee
Photo Frames: Basic Grey
Stickers: Doodlebug
Stamps: Stained Textures/BoBunny

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! LOVING the colors, the photos and the paint circles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Lynn, love your background work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Lynn, love that background work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love those pp's and embellishments. I love all your added details! Such fun photos and you did an amazing job using the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun page, Lynn!! I love the cute photo series! And I LOVE the layers you created with the card, vellum pieces and film strips!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, those pictures are so sweet! I love how you used the sketch! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is absolutely Fabulous!!!!!my friend

    oxox
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your take on this sketch is SERIOUSLY AWESOME.... SO LOVE the color combo!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cool page! Love the stamping and the styling...just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! Wonderful pup and boy pics! Love the framing and playful design, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.