Monday, November 25, 2013

Minutes Layout and a Blog Hop Winner!

 Good Morning and Happy Monday!! Today before I announce the winner of the blog hop, I wanted to share a layout I did just for fun using the new sketch at Sketchabilities. Karan is a dear friend of mine and I've always admired her sketches. Now she has changed it up abit to add a mixed media feel. I love to play with my mixed media goodies, so this was a win win!! I had some free time since it's blowing and snowing here and I'm hibernating. I did the background with some gelatos and got out those stamps! You know I'm loving my stamps right now, lol.. The photo is of my clocks. I love clocks and have several different ones around my studio, so I snapped a photo to use. And.. I just have to mention the layering... I laughed when I counted seven layers behind my photos.. did I get a little carried away? So here is the sketch Karan designed and until next time.......but wait.. the blog hop winner... just scroll down for the announcement!
And The  Blog Hop Winner Is:

Blogger Sheila said...
I'm an "old" follower :) Your layout is gorgeous (and so is your daughter btw)... I looked at it and kept thinking "ethereal". Flowers are the perfect touch.
Sheila,please contact me at Scrappyhappymom@hotmail.com to claim your prize!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Supremacy, Dynasty,Realm,Regent,Domain,Influence/ Miss Empire Collection KasierCraft
Stickers: Miss Empire Kaisercraft
Stamps: She & He, Provincial Collection, Reversed Punchinella/ Unity Stamp Co.
Rub Ons: Time/ 7 Gypsies
Elements: Swivel Clasps/ Tim Holtz, Kraft Wood Gears/BoBunny, Clock/ Prima
Eyelets: We R Memory Keepers

15 comments:

  1. Congrats to Sheila! I love love love love your lo!! LOVING that photo, the colors and the paint!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous vintage page ,love all the wonderful details
    hugs Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Stunning! This is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, love what you onto background.
    Tks só much for playing with us at sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is so gorgeous! I love the embellishments and the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout! Love the fabulous bg work and layering. Fabulous vintage feel to your page! Thanks for playing along w/sketch #103 at sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an awesome photo Lynn...and I say, the more layers the better! :) I love all of the distressing and MM look in the background of your page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...this is fabulous Lynn! Love the shabby grunge look....really super cool! A definite favourite for me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Wonderful job! Very complex and interesting background. Thank you for inspiring sketches sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning page cool picture...i love what you did with the sketch...
    byeeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow I love this, Lynn! Your background work is outstanding! Love all the layers and the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, this is even more brilliant.... so glad you stopped by my blog so I could find yours! You have a new follower ;)

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.